This low gravity Farmhouse Ale is a true thirst quencher best enjoyed at the end of a hard day’s work. Traditionally brewed by Belgian farmers during the harvest, Farmhouse Ales are know for their estery and spicy flavor profiles.
- 7.5 Lbs. – Pilsen Liquid Malt Extract
- 12 Oz. – Great Western Two-Row Barley Malt
- 10 Oz. – Great Western Carapils Malt
- 10 Oz. – Briess Caramel 20 Malt
- 1 Oz. – Hallertau Hops
- 1 Oz. – Crystal Hops
- 1 tsp. – Cardomom
- 1 tsp. – Coriader
- 1 tsp. – Bitter Orange Peel
- White Labs 565 – Belgian Saison I Yeast
- Substitute Yeasts include: White Labs 566 or Wyeast 3711
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.