Anchor’s Steam Ale is well known for helping to jump-start the American Craft Beer brewing renaissance. Anchor brews this beer with traditional brewing processes but do a twist during fermentation by fermenting with a lager yeast strain at traditional ale yeast temperatures.
- 8 Lbs. – Pale Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 Lbs. – Great Western Caramel 40 Malt
- 2 Oz. – Northern Brewer Hops
- 1 Oz. – Cascade Hops
- White Labs 810 – San Francisco Lager Yeast
- Substitute Yeasts include: Wyeast 2007
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.