Belgian Trappist Monks are renowned for their crisp and refreshing beers including Einkels, Dubbels, Tripels, and Quads. This Trappist Style Ale is a solid base recipe to start your foray into Belgian ales.
- 7.5 Lbs. – Pilsen Liquid Malt Extract
- .75 Lbs. – Belgian Caravienne Malt
- .25 Lbs. – Belgian Special B Malt
- 1.5 Oz. Fuggle Hops @ 60 Min
- .5 Oz. Fuggle Hops @ 30 Min
- White Labs 500 – Monastery Ale Yeast
- Substitute Yeasts include: Fermentis S-33 Dry Yeast, Wyeast 3522 – Belgian Ardennes Yeast
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.