This Belgian take on the classic Wheat Ale is an easy-drinking and refreshing beer. Bitter orange peel and coriander give that classic balance between citrus and spice that Belgian Wits are known for.
- 6.5 Lbs. – Wheat Malt Extract
- .5 Lbs. – Briess Caramel 10 Malt
- .5 Lbs. – Great Western White Wheat Malt
- 1.5 Oz. – Czech Saaz Hops
- .5 Oz. – Coriander (crushed)
- .5 Oz. – Bitter Orange Peel
- White Labs 400 – Belgian Wit Yeast
- Substitute Yeasts include: Fermentis S-33 Dry Yeast, Wyeast 3944 – Belgian Wit
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.