As its name implies, the Big Ben Brown Ale is a beast of a brown ale. This malt forward beer is great for sharing on a cool night while grilling burgers.
- 7 Lbs. – Pale Liquid Malt Extract
- .5 Lbs. – Briess Caramel 80 Malt
- .5 Lbs. – Great Western Munich Malt
- .5 Lbs. – Great Western Carapils Malt
- .5 Lbs. – Briess Chocolate Malt
- 2 Oz. – E.K. Goldings Hops
- White Labs 002 – English Ale Yeast
- Substitute Yeasts include: White Labs 005, Fermentis S-04 Dry Yeast, Wyeast 1318
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.