This Schwarzbier Recipe won a silver medal at the 1999 National Homebrew Competition, proving that even extract brewed beers can be of high quality. Original created and brewed by Wes Wilson of The Old Manoa Brewing Co.
- 6 Lbs. – Dark Liquid Malt Extract
- .5 Lbs. – Caramel 60L Malt
- .25 Lbs. – Chocolate Malt
- .125 Lbs. – Black Malt
- 1.5 Oz. – Czech Saaz Hops @ 60 Mins
- .5 Oz. – Czech Saaz Hops @ 15 Mins
- White Labs 029 – German Ale / Kolsch Yeast
- Substitute Yeast Include: Wyeast 2565
Please specify any requested changes at checkout. Recipe adjustments are subject to price changes.