The KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator is a beefy, industrial grade regulator that you will enjoy using for years to come. The robust body and precision diaphragm provide high flow rates, and the pressure can be easily and precisely adjusted with the hand dial. Extra thick stainless gauges come with rubber bumpers for added protection. The dial faces are triple-scaled to read in psi, bar and kPa. Top gauge indicates output pressure to keg and side gauge indicates CO2 tank pressure.
The PRV is rated to 65 psi (4.5 bar) for added safety while in use. Comes with male flare thread gas-out with included 1/4″ barb and nut. Easily swap out the barb to a different size if desired. On the back of the regulator body are three M6 screw holes for mounting (screws not included).
- 0 – 60 PSI
- Strong, robust design
- Highly accurate precision diaphragm
- Easily adjusted by hand
- 1/4″ flare fitting with barbed outlet
- Duotight adapter fitting included for use with EVABarrier draft tubing
- Heavy duty steel gauges with rubber bumpers
- 65 psi PRV
- M6 mounting screw holes
- Made in accordance with AS 4267