Are you tired of narrow neck glass carboys? Done with worrying about shattered glass, injury, and loss of a batch?
These heavy duty food-grade plastic tanks offer a fantastic fermentation & storage solution at a more affordable price than stainless steel
- Wide neck makes it easy to add and remove secondary additions such as; dry hopping, fruit, or other adjuncts like cocoa nibs.
- All ports seal with gaskets and the fermenter comes with additional replacement covers for the spigot and airlock so that the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Includes a spigot, jumbo airlock, and stopper.
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer. None of the risks of working with glass.
- Small footprint makes them easy to store – take better advantage of the space you have to dedicate to wine & beer making.
- Built-in handles make these tanks easy to move, even when full.
- Large lid opening makes them easy to clean by hand – say goodbye to your carboy brush!
- Designed and manufactured in Germany by Speidel, the makers of our legendary commercial wine tanks